THE CONTENTS OF THIS MANUAL REFLECT THE AUTHOR’S VIEWS ACQUIRED THROUGH HIS EXPERIENCE ON THE TOPIC UNDER DISCUSSION.
THE AUTHOR OR PUBLISHER DISCLAIMS ANY PERSONAL LOSS OR LIABILITY CAUSED BY THE UTILIZATION OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN. THE AUTHOR IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING ANY LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL PERSON ARE RECOMMENDED IF LEGAL ADVICE OR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED.
WHILE THE SOURCES MENTIONED HEREIN ARE ASSUMED TO BE
RELIABLE AT THE TIME OF WRITING, THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER, OR
THEIR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIVITIES.
FROM TIME TO TIME, SOURCES MAY TERMINATE OR MOVE AND PRICES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SOURCES CAN ONLY BE CONFIRMED RELIABLE AT THE TIME OF ORIGINAL PUBLICATION OF THIS MANUAL.
THIS MANUAL IS A GUIDE ONLY
Therefore it, SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS BASIC INFORMATION. EARNINGS OR PROFITS DERIVED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM ARE ENTIRELY GENERATED BY THE AMBITIONS, MOTIVATION, DESIRES, AND ABILITIES OF THE INDIVIDUAL READER.
ENDORSED, SPONSORED, OR APPROVED THIS PUBLICATION.
TEXT AND IMAGES USED IN THIS MANUAL MAY NOT BE COPIED. YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED, PERSONAL USE RIGHTS ONLY.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CHAMELEON GLOBAL ENTERPRISE
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE.
“Super Affiliate Plan”,
After reading and studying the tactics found in his e-book I will assure you that making huge affiliate checks and becoming a super affiliate will be an easy task.
The reason why most people never make it in the Internet marketing world or affiliate marketing in general is because they don’t use one method and master it until they move on to the next.
Every time a guru sends out an e-mail about a new product launch or a new way of getting more sales, they lose focus and try that out.
The real secret to affiliate marketing success is…
You are in the right place at the right time!
I consider internet marketing to be one of the best industries to be in. With the advancement of technology and with the world’s economic crisis, Internet Marketing seems to be the obvious choice when choosing a way to earn an income.
Billions of dollars are being spent online and it grows every year as more and more people come online, and internet marketers are the ones that will be cashing the BIG checks.
Now this all sounds good, right? Anyone can start making money online, but few make this a THRIVING business.
I believe that part of the reason is, there are a lot of get-rich-quick schemes out there that promise you instant riches but all you get is a reduced bank account.
It is said that only 3% of people who get into this business stick with it for the long haul and make it a full-time business.
That’s 3 out 100 people!
You’re probably wondering, how I can make sure that I’m in that top 3% bracket?
I’m about to teach you what it takes to make it in affiliate marketing!
Following these action steps is the way to success.
I will be laying out PROVEN ways to become a Highly Paid Super Affiliate, no more gimmicks and short term techniques. This will build you a solid online business.
The difference between you and someone making 7 figures a year is…
A Lot of Hard Work & Specialized Knowledge
You bring the hard work, I will supply the specialized knowledge!
Once you possess the knowledge to earn 4 figures monthly online, you have the skills to make 7 figures. You just have to scale up once you’ve found something that works!
Once you master what I’m about to teach you, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
The best thing about this is that you will be ahead of 97% of the people searching for that magic pill.
We all start out chasing that magic pill but since you’ve found the “Super Affiliate Plan” that all ends TODAY!
This is what I like to call the “Success Cycle”, I know it sounds kind of corny but I’m coming up better names as I write. J But I will explain this in great detail! 9 times out 10, if you follow this 5 Step Plan in a clockwise motion you will achieve success in just about ANYTHING you do!
Taking action is by far the single most important thing you MUST do in order to achieve success.
Without taking any action you won’t have results to tweak and change.
I believe that the #1 reason why people don’t take ACTION is because of fear:
- Fear of losing money
- Fear of failing
- Fear of success (yes, some people fear being successful)
Remember that nothing happens without taking the first step!
ACTION, ACTION, ACTION!
If you don’t learn anything else from this course, it should be taking ACTION!
Now after taking massive amounts of action you will begin to see results or the lack there of. This is much like conducting an experiment; you want to gather data so you can tweak it to work in your favor.
Once you have a project going and you’re not seeing the results that you desire you can then further analyze and make the necessary changes to get the results you want. After doing this several times you and your business will be running like a well oiled machine!
Achievement is naturally what you get after you take action, get results and then tweak them to perfection! Now most of this may begin to start sounding obvious but I learned all this through trial and error.
If you really follow this process step-by-step you will achieve Great results!
CONFIDENCE & SUCCESS
This is where you really reach that milestone. No more negative thinking, no more doubts, you’ve actually madeit! You can take his newfound confidence and success and roll it over into new ventures and other things in your life.
Once this happens, the sky is the limit, LITERALLY!
I always like to start out with a little pep talk to get you engaged and pull you into the material. If you purchased this ebook you obviously want a change in your life and if you’re able to follow a proven blueprint and put things into ACTION you will achieve what you set out to accomplish.
So let’s dive into the material and start generating some nice affiliate checks!!
Now choosing profitable product is where it all begins, because if you choose a product with low payouts or has low conversion rates then you would not make much profit in the most is you even lose money and waste valuable time.
Since we don’t want to waste a lot of time and money I will outline the three methods to finding profitable products to promote as an affiliate. I suggest you choose one of these three methods and work it until you have your first affiliate check in hand. This way you can stay focused and actually finish a project.
I’m sure you get e-mails every day of someone launching a new product, this post to be this new shiny thing that will make its own of money. The truth is the people selling the information are actually making the most money. Since you don’t have a huge e-mail list or contacts in the Internet marketing field you can leech off of their success when they launch these products.
This is how I got my start in that initial capital to invest in more affiliate projects. This is a very easy way to make fast cash, don’t mix status with easy because this method does take a lot of hard work if you play your cards right.
So let’s get into how you go about doing this! I’m going to outline this method in step-by-step format so it makes it easier for you to implement.
- Go sign up to receive notifications of new products that are launching at http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=register
I probably receive notifications of a new launch just about every day and they give you enough time to setup your affiliate landing pages and campaigns to your ahead of the ball game.
- The next thing you want to do is purchase a domain name, I probably wondering why would you purchase a domain? The reason you want to do this is because you want to have full control of your website. If you are a great blog on WordPress or Blogger they can shut down your page anytime you wouldn’t even know it and there goes all your efforts on a window.
You would register a domain name similar to that of the actual product launching and this is basically for SEO and relevancy. Here’s a great example, I received a notification that a new product by well-known marketer was launching two weeks from the day I actually received the e-mail. The name of the product was “Affiliate Funnel System” so I registered the domain name: iAffiliateFunnelSystem.com as you can see the only difference is the “i” in front of the domain.
That way humans and search engines will have no doubt that my site pertains to this product launch.
- Now that you’ve chosen a product to promote and purchased a related domain name is time to build your website also known as a landing page or money page. This is where you want to send all your traffic and maybe offer some bonuses to entice them to buy through your link. There’s two ways to do this you can either build a simple HTML website with Pre Sell website copy. I go over how to write presale copy later on in the e-book.
To build a simple HTML page that looks pretty good you might want to use templates there are some nice templates at www.nicelydonetemplates.com you can grab these templates for only $12 and edit them how you like using Photoshop. Below is an example of a template you can easily edit to match the product you are promoting.
I usually create HTML pages and had the presell copy since it is fast and easy. That way I can promote may offers without even breaking a sweat!
The other ways you can do this is setup a WordPress blog on your domain and write a few posts pertaining to the launch of the product and what it is all about.
- Okay now that all systems are go and you have set up your money page you want to start sending traffic to that money page. We go over how to set up an Adwords campaign and how to generate free traffic so you are not left in the dark about Anything!
That is the four step formula to promoting just about any affiliate offer. The next two methods involving little research but the rewards and return on investment are usually high!
Here is the method I use to finding the top performers and seeing if they will be profitable or not. Use this step-by-step formula and you will less likely run into an unprofitable affiliate campaign.
- To start out with you want to visit the Clickbank marketplace to see what is selling. You can do this by simply selecting category and in looking at the search results. You want to focus your efforts on products with the gravity of 100 or higher. This shows that the product is making sales and that you are not the first one to test and see if the product is profitable or not.
As a quick example of how I will go about doing this, after visiting: http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm
As you see I selected the health and fitness category and simply click to “Go”. Now this returned a lot of results, like I stated before you want to focus on a product that has a gravity of over 100 and in most cases you want to stay away from products that have gravity over 400 because that usually tells you that there’s a lot of competition for promoting this product.
Another way to finding the top performers is using a very good service called www.CBengine.com this gives you a lot of data about new products that are being launched on Clickbank, and most importantly the top movers and shakers. Below is a screenshot of what this page will look like, uses information to your advantage and jump on profitable products before your competitors do.
- Now it’s time for the “Product Profit Formula”, use this exact formula to identify products that are profitable. Without using this formula will find yourself wasting a lot of time and energy on products that will not bring you any income especially if you’re using Google Adwords to generate traffic to your offers.
The thing you want to keep in mind when promoting products with Adwords is that you want to make sure the money you spend on advertising greatly exceeds what you make in affiliate commissions.
You do this by first seeing what the payout on the product you are promoting. So let’s say we promote “No Nonsense Muscle Building” from the example above. The payout is $80.31 or 73% which is pretty good especially since we want to focus on high affiliate payouts. Can you imagine getting $80 per sale for product you didn’t even create!
What this means is you can spend up to $.80 cents per click in Adwords and still be a break even! In most cases you will not pay nearly that much in the muscle building niche, I would say probably half of that.
So this formula is pretty simple so here is a quick breakdown:
- Find a product and the Clickbank marketplace or is using CB engine.com with the gravity over 100.
- Next, make sure the payout is over $30 to assure that you will be able to make a profit when promoting with AdWords.
- Divide the affiliate payout by 100 to get your maximum cost per click that you will pay. In the example above I took our $80 payout and divided by 100 to get 0.80 cents, obviously. J
- After doing those three steps you should leave it out a good affiliate product to promote. That my friend is the “Product Profit Formula“.
I know most of you are scared of the AdWords beast and that’s why added my keyword sniping method because you can still become a super affiliate by generating tons and tons of Free Traffic!
Now keyword sniping is a unique method that I just started using because once you learn how to do keyword research the way about to show you it will seem like you own the web because you can rank high for certain keywords and get tons of traffic that your competitors have no idea about.
The whole idea behind keyword sniping is finding those low competition keywords so you can start off by finding an affiliate product to promote and simply putting in a root keyword and then breaking that down into a more relevant keyword that has less competition in just as much traffic.
I’m going to breakdown step-by-step how to do keyword research in the next chapter for this particular method.
Use my SEO keyword research tactics with the FREE traffic methods outlined in this ebook to generate affiliate commissions with ease! The best part about all of this is that the traffic is completely FREE; it will continue to generate profits as long as the site is still running!
Keyword research, or should I say good keyword research is the bread-and-butter to any successful online marketing campaign. All sales on the Internet start with a keyword but knowing the right keywords is usually where people fall victim. Not all keywords are created alike because a key word can describe what a person’s intentions are.
I will be outlining how to do keyword research for search engine optimization for all that good free traffic and how do keyword research for pay per click marketing which is very quick and fast traffic!
This is how I go about getting those niche keywords. This process works 100% of the time! It may sound confusing at first but it is the real deal! Read several times if you did not understand it the first go round, there is about 14 steps and all!
- Use Google Keyword Tool to do your keyword research for SEO, they are the most accurate and receive the most traffic out of all the search engines on the net!
Enter your main keyword, I simple entered “guitar lessons”. You will end up with about 200 keywords.
Go to the end of each section and “Add all…” you want to add all the keywords to the right side so you can export them.
- Do a Google search to find competitors paying for ads for this particular keyword. We do this so build a larger list of keywords to use. So I simply visited www.Google.com and entered “guitar lessons” without quotes.
I would then copy these URLs and put them into Google Keyword Tool to see all the keywords their optimized for!
Do this for each URL that you find pertaining to “guitar lessons” so you can build a nice size keyword list that is focused around learning the guitar.
- Next you want to export them as a text file shown below:
It should open as a text file, leave it open for now.
- Log into your Google Adwords account. If you do not have an Adwords account it is crucial that you get one setup immediately! Simple visit the Adwords signup page
- Next, log into your Adwords account and find the “Tools” link in the toolbar. Go to “Traffic Estimator”
- Enter all the keyword from the .txt file you downloaded from Google keyword tool. You will also have to enter what countries you are trying to get traffic from. Next, you will simply click “Continue”
- Now the “Traffic Estimator” has given you a lot of data, but we are NOT concerned with that at this point. All you have to do now is click “Download as .csv” this will return yet another Notepad file, don’t worry about what it looks like you will just be copying and pasting it. The contents of the notepad file should look like this:
- Next you will need to grab this free software called “Keyword Corral” so you can analyze these keywords and see which ones have low competition!
- After you’ve downloaded the software save each of the notepad files to your desktop, name them something you can remember. Next you will click “Open source file” and select the notepad file you downloaded from Google’s Traffic Estimator, should be named estimates.csv
Once you do that, it will list all your keywords and now by selecting a group of keyword you can get the competition of each. Hold CTRL and click on the keywords you want to get data on.
Or you can press CTRL+A to select all.
- Next you will press “Get Competition” this will give you the amount of sites that are currently optimized in the search engines for that particular keyword.
- Now you have data on your competition, be sure to sort by competition. Anything under 5,000 means it is easy to rank for, see screenshot below:
- Next you will take all these keywords and put them back into Google Keyword Tool to get the search volume of each. You would enter all the keywords with a competition level of 5,000 and below in like so:
Now be sure to filter your keyword to “Don’t show ideas for new keywords” as shown above. It will return how much traffic these low completion keywords are getting, you will then sort them by the amount of traffic they have and choose the TOP 5 or more as shown below.
- Now you would simply build links around those keywords with low competition to get easy rankings in the search engines!
I hope I didn’t confuse you up there but that is the same science I use to rank in the search engines within a matter of weeks!
The only thing you have to do to rank for those keywords is build links with those keywords as anchor text. Anchor text is the clickable text that leads a person to your website!
Be sure to studying the “FREE traffic Methods” chapter later on this ebook!
Keyword Research is the heart of all PPC campaigns and anything you are marketing online. It is very important to be targeting the right keywords, ones that convert into to customers/buyers.
Keyword research used to be a very time consuming task, but with the advancement of technology that is no longer the case. I will be listing all the top keyword research tools and how to use them to dominate your competition.
Keywords are very important when deciding your PPC campaign; they can make your advertising campaign much more successful. Finding your keywords however can be very difficult, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Before choosing keywords it is very important to choose your budget. Not all people that are setting up PPC campaigns have the same size budgets. Big companies may be able to afford thousands of dollars per day running their PPC adverts. It is very important to carefully monitor your online adverts to make sure that they are performing correctly.
If you are a sole trader, or small company then you probably handle all of your PPC advertising requirements by yourself because you can’t afford to hire an external agency to run it for you. Almost everyone will run their campaigns themselves at least at first, after which point they may look at automating their PPC adverts.
It can be very time consuming to monitor your keywords; however it is something that you should do. An advertising firm might be beneficial; however they will normally charge 15% fees and have a $1,000 per month minimum adverts. Few people will be able to afford to pay for this.
When choosing keywords you should be careful not to use general keyword phrases. These are often too broad and will not target your adverts closely enough. If you sell patio furniture for example then many people might want to use phrases such as patio furniture and outdoor furniture. However it’s not a good idea to use these general terms as they cost more, and do not yield targeted results. Advertising on PPC adverts costs different prices depending on the keywords you choose, the more competitors for the chosen keyword, the more expensive the advert will cost.
There are also other problems associated with choosing general keywords, and that is that they attract many more clicks than normal. Quite often people that aren’t buyers will click on these links, which means there is little chance of converting these clicks into sales. Using too broad keywords might get lots of traffic; however few people will choose to purchase anything.
If somebody knows exactly what it is they are looking for then they will use much more specific keyword phrases? Instead of someone searching for patio furniture for example they might search for cast iron table. The person already knows specifically what it is they want to buy, and so are much more likely to make a purchase.
These long, more specific keywords are the ones that you want to use. These are much more profitable than many other keyword selections.
If you want a legit shortcut to PPC success, then spying on your competition will get you the results you’re looking for even faster. You can ride the glory of their successful campaigns. With the advancement of technology this method is becoming easier and easier every day. Finding which keywords convert and the best Ad copy can be a long and daunting task, and in most cases very expensive. By spying on your competition you could have possibly saved yourself $1000’s of dollars and months of testing. I will be going over how to use the best spying tools on the market.
KeyCompete is one such example, this allows you to enter a domain name and search for the keywords in use, and also enter a keyword and see which websites are using them. It also shows how good certain keywords are so that it simplifies your keyword choices. Spying on the competition makes your job a whole lot easier.
- Visit www.keycompete.com, you will see the site shown below
- Enter a domain name to search for the keywords a domain uses, or enter a keyword to search for who uses those keywords.
- Click Search
- You will then be presented with a list of results:
The free service seems to be a limited service; if you agree to sign up and pay $39.00 per month then you can get access to all the results. 514 results were found for keycompete.com, however only 5 were displayed.
The bar at the right hand side of the keyword shows the quality of it, this means that it is performing much better. For example the worst performing keyword in the above example is “keyword search research software”.
Using KeyCompete to find out who is bidding on certain keywords:
- Visit www.keycompete.com
- In the search box enter the keyword you want to search for, in this case we are searching for “Garden Furniture”
- Click search and look at the results.
Again only 5 results are recalled, even though there are at least 139 domains using this keyword.
If you search for a more specific keyword such as “iron garden furniture” then you get much more targeted results. Searching for iron garden furniture reveals 75 sites that bid on this keyword.
Another alternative to find your competitors keywords is keyword spy, again this is a popular tool because it reduces the amount of time required to build your list of keywords. Building your keyword list can take a very long time, however using such a tool it can take mere minutes. Keyword spy is pretty much instant.
You can even use it to put in a certain keyword and see which sites are bidding on that one keyword on Google.
It’s also possible to export all of the search terms very easily which can then be used to run your own PPC campaign very easily.
Keyword spy is so popular because it allows people to compile lists of keywords in a matter of seconds; it can also give you plenty of information about how your competitors are bidding on specific keywords, and how effective certain keywords are. An approximate CPC is also calculated which is useful for those on a budget.
- Visit www.keywordspy.com
- In the “Begin your free keyword search here:” box type in the domain name you want to search for. Then click go
You will then see a list of 10 keywords that the domain you have searched for bids on for their PPC campaigns. It also shows an estimated price per click (CPC) and how many clicks per day.
Using keyword spy to search for which domains are using certain keywords:
- Visit www.keywordspy.com
- Enter the keyword you want to search for in the search box, click on “go” and you will see a list of 10 results
You can then use this information to see exactly who is competing for the same keywords; this is useful when analyzing your own PPC marketing campaign.
Another useful tool that you might want to look at using is AdspyPro; this allows users to monitor the success of other peoples PPC campaigns by looking at certain keywords and domains.
Adspypro is a little bit more difficult to use, it is a PHP script which is uploaded to your website. You can then schedule the script to run on a regular basis which will then be able to provide you with updated information.
When you have installed the tool correctly you can then set up keywords and campaigns that you want to track. Adspypro will then run when you schedule it to look at these keywords, it will then report back with the information.
It will also calculate what it calls the profit signal; this is whether it thinks the keyword will be successful.
PPC spying software is not going to be instant; you need to spy on the campaigns for around 2 weeks before you can get enough useful data to decide what to do.
|Free Trial?/Number free results||Yes/5||Yes/10||No/0|
|Verdict||Easy to use, reasonable results.||Easy to use and provides best results, very easy to understand Most expensive service||Provides good results, but needs setting up on your own server.|
When choosing a domain name you want it to be apart of your Adwords ad, what I mean by that is you your domain name to help sell your money page so that people will click on your ad as opposed to your competitors.
So you must choose domains that pertain to the keywords that you are targeting. Although coming up with GREAT domain names that aren’t already registered can be a hard task!
So here is how you would find a domain name on complete autopilot!
- You will do your keyword research for your main product to bring back over 200 related keywords. Enter more root keywords to grow your keyword list if need be.
- Take this list and head over to www.godaddy.com , now you don’t have to purchase your domain from here but they have a good feature for weeding out good domains.
- Once you arrive at GoDaddy.com you want to hover over “Domains” and click “Bulk Register” like so:
- Next you will paste your keywords into the box where is says, “Enter up to 500 domains” and be sure to check the .com TLD. This is so you will see what’s available for solid .com names.
- Once you enter the code and hit search it should return a bunch of errors, this is stating which domains are already registered. If you keep scrolling down towards the bottom you will find all the available domain names in the text box. See example below…
As you can see this brought back some pretty nice domain names that I didn’t have to use my brain to come up with! J Now you can select whatever domain you would like to register and buy it from whomever you have your domains with!
After completing that method and it doesn’t return any good domains I usually head over to www.deleteddomains.com to see if any good domains are available.
The goal of Preselling is to get a prospect to say “I want that… Now! Where can I get it?”
You want to get your readers in “the zone” (a gotta-have it mood) before they are exposed to a product, a concept, a person, etc.
Successful presell letters have four things in common:
- a definite, clear recommendation for one product
- Connects with the reader – and focuses on the reader and the issue.
- creates value dissonance (or disharmony)
The basic procedure works like this:
- Tap into an existing demand, desire, want, need (a hot button issue)
- Create the buying mood
- Present a unique offer. You should boost the vendor’s offer with bonus that ties into the product and enhances its effectiveness.
I’ve outlined several preselling strategies that you can use below. Most of them are pretty self-explanatory, but I have provided examples.
I will be outlining two presell methods in this ebook!
Presell Method #1: Talk about the problem, then offer a solution (the affiliate product)
- Establish rapport by talking about your experience. Briefly.
- Then switch the reader’s attention to the issue.
- Emphasize the problem…
- Tell them about the solution
- Highlight the potential result the customer will get if they use the product (something spectacular that would be difficult to obtain any other way)
- Present the opportunity to get more info (i.e. optin), or send them to the vendor.
Presell Method #2: Point out a product’s flaws, tie in a bonus to fix it!
- Describe what kind of the results customers will get if they buy the product
- Then describe the product’s flaws… explain how these flaws are bad for the customer
- Offer a bonus that helps the customer overcome this potential hazard. Your bonuses must be related to the product and almost overwhelm them with value!!
Another key element to crafting a profitable PPC campaign is your landing page. Since the inception of the Google Slap, a lot of campaigns where getting the smack down!
Google would remove there ad because it didn’t meet their requirements, but could you blame them they have a business to run. I know of tons of people losing campaigns that were making them $100/day.
In this chapter I will be going over how to combat the Google slap and get the lowest Cost per Click.
Your Cost Per Click (CPC) will greatly depend on the quality of your website and ultimately what percentage of the clicks will turn into sales.
It’s very important to make sure that your website is of the very best quality and looks as professional as possible.
There are some important sections that every website must have, these include:
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact us page
- Other information
If nobody is going to read it, then why should I create one?
People may not read it, but most will still check for its existence.
Many solution seekers know that most affiliates won’t bother to create one, therefore it will be seen as a measure professionalism on your part.
People are very protective over their personal information; especially NOW! Because of this fact you will need to convince them that you are not going to do anything bad with whatever information is shared with you.
Make sure that your customer is aware that you won’t be giving this private data to any other companies; you will use it only for your own business purposes and take very good care of it. You don’t need to make any major promises, but you do need to use this to reassure visitors.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
These are where you tell your visitors about the general rules which affect your site; these should be related to management and financial rules. This lets the buyers know about their rights and responsibilities and can also reassure visitors that you are a trustworthy company.
- Show your visitors what personal information you will collect and show the reasons why you need this information.
- Don’t request information that you don’t need. this will make people suspicious and turn them off completely .
- Tell your visitors how their information will be stored and how you will use it. Try to reassure visitors that you won’t abuse their information.
- How you can protect this information – Show how this information is protected from hackers and other scammers.
- Tell them who you might disclose this information to; you should be upfront about this.
- You need to allow the visitor to edit and delete the information easily as this will improve credibility of your site.
- If there are any policy changes then you should notify users, tell them how you will tell them about these policy changes.
- You should also give contact details for anyone who wants to ask questions about their privacy. Make sure that they are able to get answers to their questions easily to make sure they are reassured.
Where should you put these pages?
You want to make your landing page or website sticky. You want to do this so your visitors will stay on your website a little while longer and ultimately make a purchase. You do this by simply adding tons of quality content, content that is useful to your market. This could be in the form of video, articles, podcast, etc.
Video is NOW, not the future. The number of people watching online videos is growing each day. We’ve all heard of YouTube and the amount of visitors it get’s each day. Now it is your turn to use video to your advantage.
Creating video is not as hard as you think it is. I usually create a video in less than 20 minutes and have it uploaded to YouTube or my website.
To create a quick video, simply follow these steps:
- Download a 30 Day Trial of Camtasia (Screen Capture Software)
- Open Microsoft Powerpoint to create slides for the information you are about to create, if you don’t have Powerpoint there is a free alternative at http://www.openoffice.org
- Once you’ve created the slides you want, simply present your information by recording it with Camtasia, once complete you have a video that you can add to your website!
Content is king in Google’s eyes, this is how the Google bots are able to determine if a site is worthy of visiting or not. Adding content that is useful to the visitor goes a long way when trying to optimize your site for the best CPC.
You simply need to find out what type of information your target market is looking for by visiting blogs in your niche or looking at your competitions websites for ideas. Once you find some information worth posting write a handful of articles or hire someone to do this for you.
Later on in this ebook we will be going over how to get other people to do work for you by outsourcing.
This is something that Google introduced a year or so ago to eliminate all the junk sites that were advertising on Adwords. Now for you to get the lowest Cost Per Click you must have the following things on your website.
I will be showing you guys and gals a perfect example of a landing page with a “Great” quality score and paying the lowest cost per click. By getting the lowest CPC, I am able to blow my competition out of the water!
Be sure you landing page includes:
- At least 3 quality articles
- Privacy and Terms & Conditions pages
- Links to more useful information
The main idea to keep in mind when creating your Landing Page is that Google wants to see to it that whatever people find in their search engines is quality stuff and by creating a quality landing page or website you get rewards, such as lower Cost Per Click.
There are some settings that are selected by default; we want to change these options so that we can maximize the results of our campaigns. So the first thing we want to do is go to our campaign settings tab and change the following settings, I will explain the reason behind changing each also.
#1: Change Delivery Method to show ads more evenly, the reason you want to do this is test at what times the most quality clicks come in. Later on in this ebook we will be going over testing and tweaking to adjust your campaigns to only show your ads at certain times so your money is well spent on customers that are looking for what you have to offer.
#2 Change your ad serving to “rotate” more evenly. We want to do this because you want to know what ad is performing better, if you let the Google Bots decide for you will never know the better performing ads and won’t increase profits.
Now that we have that out the way we can move on to building a bulletproof Adwords campaign!
Just because you have finally won the battle and created your list of keywords and landing page it doesn’t mean that you have won the battle and can now sit back and relax. Actually you still have an awful lot of work to do.
Once you have your keyword list and landing page put together it is now time to create your adcopy, this is where you must be very careful to make sure you create high quality ad copy that will encourage people to click on your advert and visit your website.
It is always a good idea to use copy what works (don’t reinvent the wheel) – find the leaders in your niche and use their ads as swipe file. A swipe file is basically something you use for reference or for templates you can use for your own ads.
Do a google search for the keywords you are targeting and begin looking for ads that you like or feel that someone would click on. After doing this for most of your top keywords you will have a decent swipe file to use.
NOTE: If you purchased a subscription to any of the keyword spying tools, most of these tools monitor your competitor’s adcopy also so you know which ads are converting.
If you want to create a successful PPC campaign then there are some very important things to consider. We’ve already looked into how you should find keywords to use in your PPC adverts.
The location is the most important part to succeeding when advertising. You should carefully fill your advertising copy with keywords so that it is of interest to readers. Remember the more interesting your ad copy is, the more chance there is of someone clicking on it.
There are many different ways to find the right keywords to use in your advertising campaign, see the previous chapter for more information.
The keywords should be used in the heading of the advert, and also in the body. This will make sure that they grab the readers eyes and get much more attention than otherwise.
Every one of your potential customers is a human being; this is very beneficial to you because humans have emotions. If you can learn how to press the right buttons of your readers then you stand a much better chance of success.
But how can you press the right buttons of your readers?
Emotions are very important when advertising, but have you ever stopped to think about the reasons why? Well emotions are very powerful things that can affect our behavior, they can be bodily and mental changes that are able to influence our decisions. It is possible for experts to use these emotions to push someone’s buttons and convince them that they need to buy your product.
Most advertisers use emotions to try and encourage people to buy; they fill them with lots of appeal. Without appeal there would be no point of having an advert. Emotions are one of the best ways of encouraging someone that they need to buy your product now!
You should advertise your product to appeal to someone’s emotions rather than their logical choices or showing that it’s good value. There are many different emotions which can be used in advertising including interest, shame, guilt, love, distress, surprise, sorrow, happiness, depression, frustration, embarrassment and horror.
Here are the rules to follow when creating an ad for Adwords.
The first rule of writing ad copy is that your ad must be relevant to whatever the consumer is searching for. This is the rule that high CTR flows from. By relevance, I mean that your ad should give the consumer exactly what they are looking for.
The second factor that will influence the click through rate for an ad is how eye-catching the headline is. The more the headline stands out the greater thechance that the consumer will read and then click on the ad. ‘Relevance’ is gold here not ‘crazy gimmicks’ – remember ‘relevance’ is always KING! Your starting point for a headline is to take the dominant keyword in an adgroup – i.e. the one that is going to attract the highest quality traffic and replicate it in the headline.
i.e. Want to Burn DVD’s?
Hotels in New York
The headlines job is to “Get Attention”, if you can’t grab your prospect’s attention you’ll lost before you even start. Your ability to grab attention relies soley on the Headline, like stated before, don’t try to reinvent the wheel, use proven headlines and templates.
Here are 10 proven headlines:
- “How To _____________________”
- “Secrets of _________________ Revealed!”
- WARNING: Don’t Even Think of ___________ Until You __________.
- “Who Else Wants To _____________________”
- Now You Can Have/Do [desirable outcome or circumstance]
- “They Laughed When I ____________, But When I ______________”
- Give Me [short time period] and I’ll Give You [desired outcome]
- The Lazy [person in market’s] Way to [desired outcome]
- See How Easily You Can [desirable result]
- You Don’t Have to Be [something challenging] to be [desired result]
The body of the ad refers to the text other than the headline. Although it is not as important as the headline, time should be spent experimenting with the body. It’s no good having a great headline with an unappealing body. Generally, you want to stress the benefits as much as possible in the ad body and only hint briefly at what the product is.
Some ‘gurus’ say your ad should be partly descriptive and partly benefits driven but I think all benefits are what you should strive for. Look at the top 5 ads on Adwords for your product and see what they look like
Here are some template ads I came up with so you can use them as reference when creating your own! These ads are known to convert into high quality clicks.
Below each ad I give you the ad structure in which I use to create the ad.
It can be difficult to write good quality copy that converts readers into customers, saying that however it’s by no means impossible. It is even possible for beginners to write killer ad copy if they take some time learning what to do.
As with everything else practice makes perfect, you should practice your ad copy writing tips to make sure you know what you are doing, you can also use these simple tips to make sure you are on the right lines.
- Headline – The headline is the most important part of any advert, this is what the reader will see first. You should make sure that your headline is interesting and compelling so that your potential customers can’t resist reading it. It’s often beneficial to ask a question as the heading, this makes people think about the question and if they want to know the answer they will click it. Asking a question that many people are experiencing from could get a lot of clicks. Consider this, “Are you sick of paying too much for your bank loan?” is much more compelling than “Good Value Bank Loan”.
- Body – After the headline the next thing you have to think about is the actual copy of your advert, or the body. When you are writing your ad copy you should try to think about the benefits that your product or service will give to anyone who purchases it. Don’t bother listing out the features, try to find benefits. People are selfish; they want to know exactly what this product can do for them. Instead of saying that your bank loan is cheaper, tell them that they will actually have more spare cash each month to spend. Give them reasons why they would want to choose your product. This will make sure that your audience realizes why they would want to purchase your product in the first place. If you’re stuck for ideas of what people might want then try searching in forums relative to your product or service.
- High Quality – Make sure that your advertising copy is high quality and lows as smoothly as possible. Try to use short sentences which get straight to the point, also avoid making any mistakes of any kind, including spelling mistakes. Make full use of your spell checker, and also use the grammar check! If you don’t check for errors then you might make some serious errors which could damage the success of your advertising campaign.
- Avoid Hype – You should try to avoid writing hype to sell your products. Instead make sure you focus on the benefits of your products and services. Hype may encourage people to click on the links, however once people realize that it’s only hype they won’t bother clicking. Hype won’t do anything for your conversion rate.
- Show the reasons for people to buy – Make sure that your readers know exactly how they can benefit. Use language to communicate directly to the reader to show them the benefits of purchasing your product or service. Try to get skeptical people on side, however make sure you don’t make your product sound too good. People will be skeptical if your product seems far too good to be true.
- Free Bonus – A really good way to increase your conversion rate is to offer free bonuses with purchases. There are loads of products that you can find on the internet which you can offer as freebies to your customers. You could even offer something like a free eBook, or free software. There are loads of free books that you could give away with your product.
- Returns Policy – You should make people feel more confident in your product by telling them that they can get their money back if they are not completely satisfied with your product or service. People will feel much more confident and more willing to part with their money.
Here I outline a few ways to generate some free traffic! This is just to get the engine going. I did these simple techniques when I was starting out and I received some pretty good results.
The key is repetition though with FREE traffic, unlike PPC where you can receive results and traffic in an instant. If you have a small budget or your just getting started it is wise to start out generating some free traffic using these methods.
I’m all about automation because it gives you an edge over your competitors and ultimately saves you boatloads of time so you can off doing other things!
So here are my 2 recommendations for automating your article marketing efforts!
Both of those tools work well, put I like “Jetsubmitter” better because it submits a different article to each article directory so you won’t be flagged for duplicate content!
I outsource my blog commenting, if I want to do it in mass. If I’m in the internet marketing niche, I usually spend a few hours writing the comments myself because you want to say something meaningful in your comments.
This is for 2 reasons:
- So your comments will get approved
- You build a solid online reputation
Of course there is software to automate you finding blogs that will give your sites some good Backlinks!
My highest recommendation is www.commentkahuna.com allows you to search for blogs and posts on a topic. To the left is a list of features I pulled from their sales page.
Web 2.0 Traffic
We spoke about these before as an essential tool for every marketer, and the primary reason for that is that they rank so well in the search engines.
New sites need to build up trust and reputation – that takes time! Sites likesquidoo.com can have a new page ranking well for a low competition keyword in just hours – that is insanely fast!
So the technique you use with these sites is to find some low competition keyword phrases, it varies from site to site what you should aim for, but if you search for your keyword in quotes and there are less than 50,000 results in Google then that is a good start.
You then create a page on one of those sites that includes your keyword a few times, publish it, then get a few links to the page with your keyword as the anchor phrase (lots of times you don’t even have to get links, but it helps long term) and keep an eye on where your page gets to in the search engines.
Sometimes you’ll need to build more links, other times you will get to the top position easily with no work on your behalf, other times you won’t get near the first page of Google no matter how many links you get to one of these website pages! Google has incredibly sophisticated algorithms to work out who should be on the front page of their results and it could be the keyword or even the market that has unique factors Google wants from you that just aren’t present normally on these sites.
The key is to test, find out what works for you, also to try and get lots of them out there as some will stick and some won’t. Try to get them all to stick, but then make sure you know when to quit so you don’t waste time on a dud. Then get started building more!
You have to watch what you put on some of these sites; Squidoo for instance allows pretty much anything as long as you give some quality information. So you can put up an article you wrote on the keyword phrase, and then plaster it with links to your site. Places like Hubpages are fiercely guarded by its members I believe, they will brand you a spammer if you try to sell something blatantly on the page. So for that site you have to be more subtle and you essentially write an article like you would for an article directory ,that has no selling in it, then at the bottom you get a chance to put a ‘bio box’ with a link in it.
Make sure you pay attention to these rules as you don’t want your page or your account flagged for breaching any rules of the site!
Web 2.0 Software
I mentioned SENuke previously in this ebook but I wanted to remind of how powerful it is. The creators offer a 7 day FREE trial so you can try it out!
Check out the screenshot below of the software below to see what this software can do on autopilot, you just press a button and it goes!
|CBEngine – www.CBengine.com||Nice HTML Templates – www.NicelyDoneTemplates.com|
|Google’s Keyword Tool – https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordTool||Google Traffic Estimator Tool – https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox|
|Keyword Spy – www.keywordspy.com||Key Compete – www.keycompete.com|
|Deleted Domains – http://www.deleteddomains.com||Hostgator – www.hostgator.com|
|SENuke – www.senuke.com||JetSubmitter – www.jetsubmitter.com|
|ArticlePostRobot – www.articlepostrobot.com||CommentKahuna – www.commentkahuna.com|