If you want to become a better copywriter, the first thing you need to do is be willing to to work at it. Becoming a better copywriter takes practice and dedication, but don’t worry it’s worth every minute.
Let’s start with some food for thought:
* Writing is straightforward but it’s not easy
* To get a bigger client list you have to get really good
* Until you publish your work you’re just dabbling in writing
* You cannot practice unless you are disciplined, and have the ability to persevere
* Stop making excuses!
Before you make the decision to take your copywriting to the next level answer a few questions:
* Why do I want to write?
* Who do I want to write for?
* Have I found my voice, my tone, my style?
* What am I willing to give up to better my craft?
* Write every single day – don’t miss any!
* Make sure that what you write is clear, concise, and effective
* Don’t be lazy – if you are going to write then write and write intelligently
* Stop worrying about whether you are a good copywriter and just continue writing
* Don’t focus on getting published, just write and eventually you will get published
* Write things that are worth writing, don’t write for fame
* Write about what you believe in that way you can write with conviction
* Be intentional and you’ll get noticed
* To create a broader audience you must narrow your focus
* Learn from other copywriters – what works, what doesn’t, what made them successful
* Make sure you are always engaging your readers
* Intentionally grow your traffic through the use of a blog
* Don’t be afraid to guest post your writing on other people’s blogs
* Expect some people to react negatively to what you write, even hate you – don’t worry, just ignore them
If you need help with your actual writing there are many excellent sites, groups, and forums that can help you. Share ideas, ask questions, and learn. Being a writer means you have committed yourself to a lifetime of learning. It’s exciting, rewarding, and it can be financially lucrative for the best copywriters.
Your Trillionaire Mentor Online
“Aspire To Inspire”